Each person is different so each session is tailored to fit each unique client. Come in for a free no obligation consultation and see what Hypnotherapy can offer you.
Most clients will require at least 2 sessions, but best results are felt after 3 or more sessions
All prices include tax.
Accepting Credit Cards (MC & Visa)
1 Session $100
5 Sessions $450
Did you know?
- Hypnosis has been around since the Egyptians. Hieroglyphics show ancient Egyptians using hypnosis in the Egyptian sleep temples. It seems that these temples were places where worshippers were put to sleep and priests suggested cures for differing types of illnesses. The procedure for formal hypnotic induction as it is known and used today actually came from these priests.
- In a new scientific study from 2021, researchers showcased that the way our brain processes information is fundamentally altered during hypnosis.
- Researchers from the University of Turku, Finland, found that during hypnosis the brain shifted to a state where individual brain regions acted more independently of each other.
- Hypnotherapy is a modality used world wide:
- The Canadian Cancer Society specifically mentions ARCH Canada hypnotherapists as helping people with cancer cope better. Hypnosis can help with the pain, the after effects of chemotherapy and the stress of being diagnosed with this disease.
- The world renown Four Seasons Hotel , offers hypnosis sessions as part of its wellness treatments.
- As hypnotherapy becomes more accepted by mainstream science, doctors and insurance companies are recognizing the benefits of hypnosis and starting to recommend and refer their clients for treatments. As of today, hypnosis in Canada is an unregulated industry.
About Clinical Hypnotherapy
What is a Clinical Hypnotherapist?
Clinical Hypnotherapy is a special branch of alternative medicine that uses a combination of hypnosis and psychotherapy techniques as a method to create unconscious change by introducing new beliefs, responses, thoughts, behavioral changes and changes in attitude into the subconscious mind. Contrary to popular belief, a patient is not “put under” and has complete control over his or her actions.
Clinical Hypnotherapists are trained in protocols that not only allow them to help their clients create subconscious change but to also discover the root cause of the issues that are the source of the needed change. Clinical Hypnotherapists are extensively trained in how to plan and customize their clients’ sessions, there is no cookie cutter approach or protocol scripts that work for everyone, our needs are as unique and individual as our fingerprints.
The role of the Hypnotherapist involves:
Establishing a therapeutic alliance with the client that includes absolute positive regard and trust. Then, developing a well-informed client profile to help further the task of discovery of root causation. Finally, helping the client reach a trance like state of the deepest peace and tranquility, sufficient to bypass their “conscious mind” also known as the “filter” part of the mind. Without the conscious mind in the way, the desired subconscious changes can be established.
Extensively trained Clinical Hypnotherapists utilize appropriate skills in protocols, interventions and methodologies while in the trance state to help the client reach permanent resolution with their presenting problem.
Countless published peer reviewed studies have proven clinical hypnotherapy to be a successful and alternative treatment in many areas, including: